February 5, 2014

Having troubles falling asleep?????

I constantly have troubles falling asleep at night only. So I decided to share natural methods I use to fall asleep.

1. Drinks
Make sure not to drink a lot before going to bed! Drink in moderation.

I prefer to drink my special tea. Here is the recepe for it:
-Valerian root*
-Chamomile
-Lavender
-Almond milk
-Honey

*Valerian root should be used in moderation
Mix herbs and boil them for 5 minutes; then add honey and milk. It smells nasty because of the Valerian root, but it promotes relaxation, and helps me fall asleep.

Also I found this free drink:

Neuro SLEEP -  the tastiest way to a good night's sleep (free after a coupon)!
I love free stuff!
http://bit.ly/1bq1ZRF
2. You can also try taking melatonin pills
It does not help me personally, but I know many fly attendants who take those pills successfully while travelling.

3.  A good massage
A good relaxing massage always helps me fall asleep faster!
You can try going to a Chinatown and trying a "foot massage" for only $15, or you can go to a Korean spa for a $30 deep tissue massage.

4. Taking a warm (not hot) bath with herbs, salts, and your favorite oils.
Fill a bath with warm water, add herbs, salts, oils, and relax....
Don't forget to light up aroma candles and turn off the lights! 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment