July 16, 2014

Eyelash Transplant

So we talked about an eyebrow transplant, now I discovered there is an eyelash transplant!!!!

OMG  A permanent solution to bigger, fuller, longer eyelashes (dreams do come true!)
I'm crazy about long lashes! I tried latisse and eyelash extensions, but now I just can do a transplant, and I'm set for life! And...there is more coming:
Eyelashes placed strategically can change your eyes' shape! 
So far I learned that doctors used nape hair, and Dr.Umar did an Eyelash transplant using leg hair (which apparently looks more natural, and doesn't require perming). 

I'm all about the eyes- eyes are the first things that many people notice, and eyelashes totally transform the look!

6 comments:

  1. Eyelashes and Eyebrows are an imperative part for the symmetry of the face. An individual with an issue at the eyebrows or eyelashes may feel truly awkward of her looks. Be that as it may, Eyebrow Hair Transplant and Eyelashes Hair Transplant medical procedure recovers them back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We provide a luxurious and beautiful spa and massage centers in all over Dubai Body Massage in Deira

    ReplyDelete