January 14, 2014

1st saving technique...

1st saving technique that I learned while being here is... 99 cents store.

There are 99 cents and Dollar Stores in every state. Many of those stores have a permanent inventory of things they carry, and also carry additional new items every week (when other stores try to get rid off old inventory). Things I was able to find in my 99 cents stores:

- L'oreal Studio hair styling mousse (99 cents)
- L'oreal HIP lip balm (99 cents)
- Quaker chewy crunchy bars box of 5 (99 cents)
- Quaker rice chips (99 cents)
- Quaker POP chips (99 cents)
- Neuro Drinks (2 for 99 cents !!!)
- Always Pads (99 cents)
- Kotex Pads (99 cents)
- Crest toothpaste (99 cents)
- Colgate toothpaste (99 cents)
- Edge shaving gel
- Axe deodorant
- Axe shampoo
- Nivea face toner 
 and many other discontinued products by big company names. 

Things that I buy from 99 cents store on a weekly basis:

- Baby wet napkins (80 count)
- Dissolving blue gel tablets for toilet (3 gel tablets)
- Red Wines (for my hubby)
- Root beer (for my hubby)
- Kitchen supplies
- Hershey's chocolate

So my recommendation- check 99 cents and Dollar stores!
Let me know what you can find there! 





No comments:

Post a Comment