January 18, 2014

2nd savings technique...

It's hard to stay stay gorgeous every day. Being confident is a key to staying gorgeous. Confidence creates an aura that makes you look beautiful.
What boosts confidence??? Your LOOK!!! When you look perfect, you feel happy and confident.
So how to achieve a gorgeous look on a budget? There are couple of ways:

1. Nordstroms rack.
I personally love Nordstroms rack. Every time I go, I always find fabulous deals.
What I've bought from there:
             Aldo pink ballet flats ($29.99)
             Vince Camuto earrings ($9.99)
             Cropped bralette top ($7.95)
             Double crystal long chain earrings ($5.65)
             Smashbox mascara ($9.99)
             Neutrogena gentle facial wash ($6.95)
             Skirt ($0.01) Yes! Here is the secret: every now and then Nordstroms rack sends "gets rid off" of their unsold merchandise; they send it to Georgia. But before they send it there, Nordstroms rack employees mark particular items as $0.01 cents!!!!! Since sometimes Nordstroms rack gets crazy busy, discounted merchandise for $0.01 cents gets lost between the shelves. I personally was able to find a very nice skirt for $0.01 cents!!!!!!!!
           
2. Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx
These stores have similar price range and the same great quality.
What I've bought from there:
             Physicians formula triple eyeliner ($2.99)
             Bamboo rug for the balcony ($16.99)
             Leather Love BCBG Max Mara bracelet ($5.95)
             Tahitian vanilla body wash 32 oz ($3.95)

3. Samples sale
In every big cosmopolitan city, there is a "fashion district". Every fashion district has sales once a month. For instance, LA fashion district has sales every last Friday of the month. Check them out!
What I've bought from there:
             Costa Blanca items ($5-$20)
             Nice tops and leggings ($3.99)
             Sandals ($5)

4. Flea markets
Flea markets can be awesome depending on the area. I personally bought only sequin skirt for $1 and and embellished beach dress to wear over a bikini for $5. I still had to alter both items. Once I found a brand new metal Banana Republic belt for $2, but it was broken. I did buy some decorations for the house though. I bought a glass chemistry condenser for $10 and an opalescent Christmas ball for $2.
For me going to a flea market is like gambling, chances of finding good stuff are slim. But I've heard of many people who made a business out of going to flea markets.

5. Disabled veterans store (or similar donations style stores)
These kinds of stores receive brand new donations of merchandise from stores like Target. Most of the time it's last season's merchandise. I was able to buy couple of Target dresses, skirts, and shorts for $5. Sometimes it's totally worth going there, sometimes not.

6. Outlets.
I would even say outlets during sales seasons. I always buy Levy's jeans for less than $10.00 at Levy's outlet store. I bought AE sweaters for $7, H&M blazers for $10, aeropostale shirts for $2.99, Coach bags for $55 and many more items very cheap.

Remember confidence makes you gorgeous! Be confident, stay gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment