January 16, 2014

Couponing mmmm...I'm loving it!

I started doing couponing almost 6 months ago, and so far I love it!

What you need to start saving:

-printer
-sunday newspaper
-membership cards to CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and other big stores

Printer:
You need a printer to print coupons. This is a must.

Sunday newspaper:
I personally don't have a subscription because I don't do couponing in large quantitatives.
I would recommend calling your local newspaper and asking if they have any specials. Last time I called LA Times, I was offered $1.75 an issue which is a good deal.

Membership cards:
You can attain them at the register for free.

How do I use coupons:

I buy every time I see a deal. Even if I already have 5 shampoo bottles, I'll get another bottle if it's free or 50 cents and under. Why? I donate. I donate part of the products I buy to cat rescue organisations and women who rescue cats on their own. You can also store such products as shampoos, toothpaste, deodorants and etc since they don't expire for years.

Last week I went couponing only to CVS, and here is what I bought:
-Charming toilet paper ($0.17 a roll)
-Colgate mouthwash 1L (free)
-Colgate toothpaste 4oz (free)
-CVS brand toothfloss (free)

As I do more couponing  I'm going to show more examples on how to save money!

Let me know if you do couponing and how do you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment